It is the mission of the Chenega Corporation (cheh-nee'-gah) to succeed in business by delivering high-quality services to our customers and to wisely invest our profits in assisting our Shareholders on their journey to economic and social self-sufficiency.
We achieve our mission through our actions taken on behalf of the company and for our shareholders as follows:
- To engage in responsible business in an innovative, competitive, progressive manner to provide for long-term corporate stability.
- To attract, develop, compensate, reward and retain a world-class workforce that is guided by our value system and focused on customer service.
- To acknowledge the many opportunities and successes bestowed on the Chenega people and this corporation.
- To assist the broader family of native and disadvantaged small businesses by promoting their development and engaging in responsible business pursuits with them.
- To preserve and protect Chenega Corporation lands for future generations.
- To protect the rights, livelihood and cultural heritage of our Native people.
- To underwrite comprehensive cultural, societal and community activities.
- To provide services to current and future Chenega Corporation Shareholders, including education, training, employment and development to foster individual growth and well being.
Our Unique Capabilities Provide You More Security:
Chenega Logistics is a fully-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, which provides access to substantial resources, including a robust line of credit with Bank of America.
Our financial backing results in flexibility so we can offer you the responsiveness you’d expect from a small company with the depth of a major corporation.
Proposal Development Center
As a Chenega Logistics client, you will have access to a fully-staffed proposal development center, including proposal managers, coordinators, graphic artists, technical writers and production teams.
Reach Back to Personnel, Business Projects, and Technologies
Our resources include experts in Recruiting, HR, Finance, Security and Contracts who can help you develop and manage your business in these areas.